For the month of February, you can get the audio version of the book When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty without Hurting the Poor…and Yourself by Brian Fikkert and Steve Corbett. We consider WHH a must-read for those doing work in developing countries, especially Haiti. It is has been the one resource we have those who serve on short-term mission trips to read to understand more of our philosophy of mission and why we do what we do. Getting the audio of this book will be a great way to redeem the commute or listen while exercising, doing yardwork, etc. Check it out!
- Just a few more hours left in #GivingTuesday! Help us reach our goal of $2,500 by midnight tonight! Follow the... fb.me/8IE3jtuPA 2 weeks ago
- Hear from our executive director four distinctives of THC. If they resonate with you, we encourage you to... fb.me/7CX77Qf4o 2 weeks ago
- We are excited to share with you an opportunity for you this holiday season to partner with us and double your... fb.me/1G7fYYXiU 3 weeks ago
- The Chalmers Center has produced some excellent resources focused on development, and here is one on micro... fb.me/1CK6CNU58 1 month ago
- THC family, join us in praying for Kaleb Reed, the son of Erik and Katrina Reed who is currently battling fungal... fb.me/7NKnRTcWr 1 month ago
- 14,708 hits