For the month of February, you can get the audio version of the book When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty without Hurting the Poor…and Yourself by Brian Fikkert and Steve Corbett. We consider WHH a must-read for those doing work in developing countries, especially Haiti. It is has been the one resource we have those who serve on short-term mission trips to read to understand more of our philosophy of mission and why we do what we do. Getting the audio of this book will be a great way to redeem the commute or listen while exercising, doing yardwork, etc. Check it out!
- What do you do when you can't sleep? I tend to mind map. fb.me/BT1OPd6o 1 month ago
- Want something to be eggcited about today? Here you go! #thehaiticollective #eggsfororphans #churchpartnership fb.me/GtsywTEs 1 month ago
- That time your big brother brings his fam to come watch your kids play baseball and your kids gashes his bottom... fb.me/2qmhK2SPr 1 month ago
- Over the past several months, our partners have been working on several development projects including Calas,... fb.me/7DNhj6ioV 1 month ago
- Last month, over 40 leaders from churches in the Artibonite region of Haiti joined us for a conference focusing... fb.me/2ZnmLZfIM 2 months ago
- 14,693 hits